Become a Member
- Do you have a burning issue?
- Do you wish you could influence national decision making?
- Do you work for an organisation working with older people in Scotland?
If so, have you considered becoming a member of the Scottish Older People's Assembly?
There is no cost to becoming a SOPA member, we receive funding from the Scottish Government which covers the basic costs of our work.
There are two categories of membership:
- Full membership – open to organisations involved in any aspect of promoting the voice and experience of older people - see our offer to organisations
- Associate membership – open to individuals and other bodies (public sector or private sector) - see our offer to individuals
As a member, you will benefit from:
• the chance to participate in member meetings and working groups
• invitation to the annual Scottish Older People’s Assembly and other SOPA events
• opportunities to directly influence consultations and policy development from the Scottish Government, NHS and other public bodies
• news, information and opportunities to work in partnership with other member organisations
• access to a wide and diverse network of people with lived experience.
Please complete and sign the membership application form and return it to Caroline Clark. Contact details are on the form.